Our plan for 2019-20
Joined Up Care Derbyshire has produced an operating plan for 2019-20, which sets out the priorities for the next 12 months. It also serves as the foundation for the re-fresh of the over-arching five-year STP plan, due later in 2019.
Our plan for health and care
Joined Up Care Derbyshire published its sustainability and transformation plan in 2016.
- Overview of the plan - STP summary published 2016
- The full plan - full STP plan published 2016
- Outline business cases
- Derbyshire Local Digital Roadmap
- Live financial template
- Supplementary return
Reference copies of the above documents have been placed in libraries across Derbyshire. To find out location addresses and opening times please visit derbyshire.gov.uk. Reference copies of these documents are also available at NHS Southern Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Cardinal Square, 10 Nottingham Road, Derby DE1 3QT.
Our clinical strategy
Joined Up Care Derbyshire Clinical Professional Reference Group, which brings together clinical leaders from across Derbyshire, has agreed a set of care principles and standards designed to support delivery of our vision to keep people:
- Safe and healthy – free from crisis and preventing ill health wherever possible
- At home – out of social and healthcare beds
- Independent – managing with minimal support, avoiding institutional care where appropriate.
Our engagement strategy
Joined Up Care Derbyshire has produced a strategy on how it will engage with patients, members of the public and local organisations.
Areas around Derbyshire also have their own sustainability and transformation plan.